Thank you for your interest in employment with Intuicom.
Founded in 1999 and headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, Intuicom is a collaborative, creative, small company that values initiative and lifelong learning. If you want to see the results of your efforts and the impacts they make on our markets, we would love to talk with you. We offer highly-competitive compensation including a full complement of benefits: Profit Sharing, 401(k), generous Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Holidays, and Health Insurance (including Dental and Vision).
Sales and Business Development - Survey, Construction and Machine Control Industries
Join a growing, privately-held technology company and make a difference!
Intuicom, Inc. is looking for a Sales/Business Development Manager to join our Sales Team. This position is responsible for North American sales of Intuicom wireless solutions into the construction, survey and machine control markets. This role requires a “hands-on” sales person who is also an experienced account manager with a history of producing results.
Developing New Business
Directly develop new customers, partners, and distributors to expand sales and business activities. Work toward achieving sales goals within established schedules, guidelines and standards:
- Work to establish and further relationships and business opportunities with leading businesses in established markets and open new markets
- Coordinate company-wide business development and product development efforts
- Regularly provide feedback and reporting on new opportunities and activities
Manage Channel of Established Resellers/Distributors
This includes but is not limited to:
- Manage and expand authorized reseller/dealer network
- Ensure Channel marketing and lead generation activities are coordinated and actively pursued
- Educate and train the Channel on new products, applications, and opportunities
- Assess overall performance of resellers/distributors
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Identify and work with management to develop direct sales and OEM opportunities
- Provide feedback on product field performance as well as competitive products and new/desired features and capabilities
- Experience and knowledge of Survey, Construction and Machine Control applications and markets
- Knowledge of GNSS technology, RTK applications and products desired
- Minimum 3 years of sales and business development experience
- High level of initiative and ability to work well in a team environment
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Up to 50% travel
Applying at Intuicom: