Sales and Business Development- ITS and Transportation Markets
Join an exciting, growing company and make a difference. Intuicom is currently looking for a sales/business development manager for the ITS and Traffic Sales group. This position is responsible for sales into an established market and channel for a multi-state region in North America. This role requires a “hands-on” sales leader to develop new business- who is also capable of managing an existing channel to drive results.
If you’re a goal-oriented sales leader who would like to drive your own success, contact Intuicom today.
Compensation includes base salary with uncapped commissions and bonus, full benefits including 401K matching as well as health, dental and vision.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Developing New Business:
Directly develop new end-customers, OEMs and other channels to expand sales and the business activities. Work toward achieving sales goals within the established schedules, guidelines and standards:
- Work to establish and further relationships and business opportunities with leading businesses in an established market.
- Coordinate with company-wide business development and product development efforts.
- Regularly provide feedback and reporting on new opportunities and activities.
Manage Channel of Established Resellers/Distributors:
- Manage, Develop and Expand the resellers/distributor network.
- Motivate, supervise, and support the existing resellers/distributors channel.
- Lead the Channel to ensure marketing and lead generation activities are coordinated and actively pursued.
- Coordinate the training and education of the Channel on new products, applications, and opportunities.
- Assess overall performance of resellers/distributors.
Additional Responsibilities include:
- Identify and working with management to develop OEM opportunities.
- Provide feedback on product performance in the field as well as competitive products and new/desired features and capabilities.
- Experience and knowledge of Wireless Networking, Video, and IT equipment will prove very valuable.
- Minimum 3 years of sales/account management experience
- High level of initiative and works well in a team environment
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Up to 50% travel.