26 Feb Intuicom Announces Its Newest Network Management Software: BroadBandPro™ 5
BroadBandPro 5 Provides the tools to visualize, configure, monitor and manage your wireless network
Boulder, Co – February 26, 2020 – – Intuicom®, Incorporated, a premier developer of wireless solutions, has announced the release of BroadBandPro 5, its newest Wireless Network Management Software to visualize, optimize, monitor and manage Intuicom wireless networks.
With a completely redesigned interface, the BroadBandPro 5 release builds on strengths and key features of earlier releases, while introducing a host of capabilities to simplify all aspects of managing a wireless network and interfacing into your infrastructure.
BroadBandPro 5 provides the most advanced tools for Visualization and Configuration in the Industry.
- Updated Look for an Intuitive Experience with completely fresh, clean, intuitive presentation of all the relevant information.
- Real-time Map display provides an overview of your entire network in a single snap shot and provides real-time networks performance across a variety of user defined parameters
- Wireless Network Topology view provides a visualization tool to analyze the fundamentals of your network architecture.
- Configuration is made simple with BroadBandPro 5. Intuicom’s ‘Drag & Drop’ tools and tabular display options make configuration of new nodes simple and efficient. While immediate access to the configuration screen with a simple double click on any unit, on any screen.
Additional features to Optimize, Monitor and Manage your Wireless Network
- Complete Network Customization & Control
- Wireless & Data Statistics Monitoring
- Event Logging with Dedicated Dashboard
- Advanced Reporting Capabilities
- Ability to extend connectivity to mobile networks
Joaquin Segl, of Intuicom’s ITS team states “We are very excited about BroadBandPro 5 and what this software offers DOTs, Municipalities, and Enterprises in terms of visualizing the operations of their networks. We are providing valuable information to Network administrators to assess and optimize their network performance, provide the detailed information to address issues that arise, and the tools to more efficiently manage and support their networks. The initial response has been fantastic.”
About Intuicom, Inc.
Intuicom provides wireless data solutions designed to satisfy the most demanding requirements for long-range remote or mobile device networking. Intuicom provides unsurpassed performance and flexibility. Founded in 1999, with headquarters in Boulder, Colorado, Intuicom Wireless Solutions enhance applications including precision GPS, intelligent transportation systems, and automation. You can learn more about Intuicom at www.intuicom.com.